Kuruih

Assalamualaikum.

Today I decided to write about my getting-back-berat-masa-anak-dara journey. It was a (not so?) tough journey. When I was looking myself in the mirror back then, all I can see was fats & cellulites. It's hideous. But I keep reminding myself that I just gave a birth to a little tiny human. I SHOULD BE PROUD!

And again, Who am I deceiving? Being fat does not make you sick. But definitely being fat can 'invite' all those sicknesses, provided if you eat like crazy & not being physically active (yup that's me). I want to be both; proud & healthy! 

I was 70kg during my last week of pregnancy (39 weeks). Back then, I kept telling myself, I eat for two (HAHAHA!). Hence, the increment (16kg).

After the delivery, I weighed 62kg. I was happy because I lost 8kg in the process. But 5 months after post-natal, I weighed 59.6kg! I feel frustrated for not being able to lose all those pregnancy weight. So, I decided to run (again). 


30th December 2017
- - It was tough in the beginning. I had not run for 14 months. But I kept telling myself to keep on running. At the same time, I reduced my carbo portion & strictly cutting my sugar intake. And guess what? In one week, I managed to lose 2kg (57.6kg). Feeling thrilled so I keep on running & doing some HIIT. 

27th February 2018
- - I weighed 54.8kg on this date. I started to eat like I usually do. 



30th May 2018
- - I managed to get my pre-wedding weight. And I have stop running ever since HAHAHAHAHA! It took me longer because on April, I had stop running. Tiba-tiba malas gila rasa. So I only focused on my diet. 



People that know me know that, I am always afraid of figures/numbers. Hence, the journey. 

There's no shortcuts in achieving something, especially not in losing weight & being healthy. All those kind of produk kurus in market, as for me, is a totally bullshit. Please go for a healthy way. Please. 

p/s: I am 160cm.