Who would have taught?

Assalamualaikum. 

Here I am playing housewife for 22 months straight. Sometimes I was wondering, will I be playing housewife for the rest of my life? It was tiring. Mentally & physically. Don't get me wrong. I mean, I love taking care of my daughter after all that stories about babysitters/nurseries and all. But, seeing all your friends having stable job, makes me feel like I want to do something with my life other than being a housewife. 

And guess what? I managed to secure a post as Pegawai Dietetik U41! I myself still cannot believe this. I never succeeded in any interview before. As for this recent interview, that Dato' SPA who interviewed me was indirectly rejecting me when he said, "Nanti suami you masuk PTD, you ganti la tempat dia kat Alpro." So I just laughed & said yes. Nampak tak inferior gila? 

Anyway, pray for me. Kena study balik from basic. From what I've heard, the intake will be on January 2019.